Friday, September 13, 2019

Brain Stuff explains why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky


Happy Friday the 13th!*  Instead of telling my readers to drink up under a full moon, I'm sharing a video from BrainStuff - HowStuffWorks, which used to be Test Tube, answering the question Why Is Friday The 13th Considered Unlucky?

In countries like the United States, people have a superstitious fear of one particular date: Friday the 13th. But why? In this episode, Cristen discusses the two main fears that have fueled the Friday the 13th superstitions, as well as their origins.
It's a good day when I learn something new, even if it is Friday the 13th.

*I know I thought I would blog about the TV movies nominated for Emmy Awards, but that's not going to happen.  I was at a work meeting all day and just didn't have the time or energy when I got home.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment