Thursday, January 27, 2022

Joe Hanson of PBS Digital's 'Be Smart' describes what he's learned first-hand about Omicron, a pandemic update

It's been less than a week since I posted SciShow explains what the Omicron variant means for the pandemic's future, but I have more news from science communicators. Joe Hanson of PBS Digital's "Be Smart" described Here's What I Learned…first-hand about Omicron after having been infected.

I’m vaccinated. I’m boosted. And I still got infected with the omicron variant of COVID-19. Here’s what I learned, and what it means for the possible end of this pandemic.

Well… I didn't expect I'd be making this video. But I'm certainly not alone in this experience. I'm getting better, and I'm glad to be able to share what I've learned about Omicron in case it might help you or someone you know.
I'm sorry to hear that Dr. Hanson is ill, but I'm glad his case is relatively mild, thanks to his being vaccinated and boosted. May we learn not only the facts but from his example. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment