Friday, July 6, 2012

Kids: Best Prank

The NaBloPoMo writing prompt for July 3rd was "Talk about the best prank you ever pulled." I'm not up to describing the best prank I ever pulled right now. Suffice it to say that I have three awards for excellence in trolling, two of which are listed under Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker. All of them qualify as good pranks and all of them would take more energy to describe than I have right now. I guess marching in a parade in record heat got to me.

Instead, I present to you the winner of Next Media Animation's Animate Your Story contest for this week, the subject of which was "best prank."



This week's winner is Meggie Lu. Check out her best prank made into a hilarious Taiwanese animation.
My pranks wouldn't have won anyway. Sitting at a computer and laughing doesn't make for a good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment