Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Food Day!

I'd be remiss if I didn't pass this along.



It's Time to Eat Real, America!

Ask Congress to Support Food Day's Goals:

1 Reduce diet-related disease by promoting safe, healthy foods
2 Support sustainable farms & limit subsidies to big agribusiness
3 Expand access to food and alleviate hunger
4 Protect the environment & animals by reforming factory farms
5 Promote health by curbing junk-food marketing to kids
6 Support fair conditions for food and farm workers
For more, see the Food Day web site.

There are worse events for my wife and me to share our anniversary with.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    At the risk of being the first of many to make this joke: you should take her out to dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Seafood at the best restaurant in Birmingham. Yum!

      Delete