Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Drought of 2012 from Accuweather

Early yesterday, I wrote that I'd "continue with more videos about 2012's extreme weather tomorrow."  Tomorrow is running out here in metro Detroit and by the time I post this, it will be over in the Eastern Hemisphere, so I'd better get cracking.  Fortunately, there are plenty of videos over at Accuweather on YouTube, so I won't run out of material.  I'll continue with the next big climate and weather story I covered after the warm winter that led into early and mid-March tornadoes in the Midwest, drought.  Click through on the link to the search term and you can see how much I covered the topic, including its effects in Detroit.

Without any further ado, here is Accuweather's 2012 in Review: Drought.

Parched, unbearable and lack of rain. No matter what you want to call it, the country had a very hot and dry year. Valerie Smock looks back at the drought of 2012.
There are four more videos, all of which are on weather topics I covered here last year.  Stay tuned for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment