Saturday, December 14, 2013

Forging an Urak-Hai: an educational experience

I'm still in an "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood, so I'm responding to another event of yesterday, the premiere of the second Hobbit movie, to present How To Make An Orc Sword For Extra Credit from KPBS.

KPBS arts reporter and resident geek Beth Accomando visits the Grossmont College foundry where one sculpture student was making an orc sword, specifically a Uruk-Hai scimitar.
I looked for a text story to accompany this video, but instead found Orc And Dagger: U.S. Reportedly Spied On Gamers Online about the story I promised to cover as part two of Spygames and paranoia 1: No that's not Cthulhu on the patch.  I'll use that one in the morning.  Right now, I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment