Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring ahead, although it's probably not good for you


Daylight Saving Time begins in two hours.  While I've posted about its origins before, I think my readers and I can always benefit from another take on the subject.  Here's KSL's News Bytes - Daylight Saving Time.

Daylight Saving Time this year will begin at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 12 and being in the spirit of upcoming time change, we decided to break down exactly where Daylight Saving Time came from.
I've also written about the health issues arising from Daylight Saving Time.  WXYZ offers a fresh take on those as well in Daylight Saving Time begins Sunday.


As I wrote in November, "I used to like Daylight Saving Time, but I'm beginning to wonder if the dozen states considering getting rid of it have the right idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment