Saturday, August 26, 2017

Paper vs. plastic bags: Student Sustainability Video Festival 73


After yesterday's dismal video that made my students and me feel helpless, I offer a video that also depresses viewers but also allows people to do something by making a choice about what they consume: 7 Reasons to Say No to Plastic Bags and Move to Paper Bags.

It's time we started caring for our environment. Lets pledge to carry our own shopping bags. If not at least insist for a paper bag.
"Paper or plastic?"  Reusable.  My wife and I carry our own reusable bags in our cars all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I carry reusable bags or I don't buy much if I forget them. I have enough of them now that there's always at least one in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the beautiful things about Gift paper bags and carry bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, spammer. Your spam is on-topic, so it stays.

      Delete