Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A recycled song and drink for a late Earth Day


Last year, I posted Drink to a late drum corps Earth Day.  Today, I'm sharing a modified entry I originally posted at Booman Tribune, A song and drink for Earth Day.  I decided to do something lighter over there, than Vox on going green by reducing waste for Earth Day 2018.  The readers over there and I enjoyed it so much I decided to recycle here now instead of saving it for next year.  I'm sure I can figure out something different next Earth Day.

For the song, watch Florence and the Machine turn "So Big, So Blue, So Beautiful" into an environmental anthem.

Live version of their song for a climate change event
For the drink, I'm sharing Nuptini Earth Day Cocktail.

For Earth Day, Nuptini teams up with Glass Dharma to bring you a cocktail that's as eco-friendly as it is delicious!
Here's to a sustainable celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment