Time to salute the kings, um, queens, of the savanna! On this episode of National Day Spotlight (https://nationaldaycalendar.com/), Marlo Anderson (https://marloanderson.com/) and co-host Alice Anderson are looking toward global conservation for World Lion Day (https://nationaldaycalendar.com/celebrations/world-lion-day-august-10). They’ll highlight the majesty, family dynamics, and urgent habitat protections needed to keep this apex pride thriving in the wild. Tune in for a powerful look at nature's nobility!It was both about time National Day Calendar made a video for World Lion Day and that I used one.
Next, TODAY celebrates National Lazy Day.
In celebration of National Lazy Day, the TODAY anchors, as well as some fans plucked from the crowd, kick back and relax on the plaza on some cozy La-Z-Boy recliners! (Sponsored by La-Z-Boy)Yes, this is a glorified commercial and publicity stunt, but it's still funny. It also justifies my lazy treatment of today's post.
I close with NATIONAL DAY CALENDAR: National Veep Day from KX News.
I'm not done with holidays, as tomorrow is National Presidential Joke Day. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment