Sunday, January 25, 2015

'The Walking Dead' spinoff and new trailer


For my Sunday entertainment entry, I'm returning to the topic of "The Walking Dead".

Two announcements came out last week about the upcoming half of the season.  Nerdist breaks one and mentions the second in Leaked WALKING DEAD Season 6 details! (Nerdist News w/ Jessica Chobot).

A surprising guest is coming to Season 6 of THE WALKING DEAD… find out who, plus more Season 5 details in this EXCLUSIVE scoop on Nerdist News with Jessica Chobot.
From what I've read of "Fear the Walking Dead"/"Cobalt," the viewers might just find out what caused the zombie plague, something that I understand won't be revealed in the main show.  That could be either satisfying or disappointing.  Either way, my wife and I will be watching, especially if the spinoff alternates with the main show.

The other announcement, which Nerdist mentioned in their report, was the release of the trailer for the second half of this season.  Here it is from AMC: Trailer: Another Day: The Walking Dead: Season 5.

Don't forget to tune in to the return of The Walking Dead, Sun., Feb. 8th at 9/8c.
My wife and I will be sure to DVR the episode, so we'll be watching.

2 comments:

  1. That was a Ship Tease at the end of Season 4. That ship has been sunk. Darryl is now with Carol again.

    Also, your spam is perfect

    ReplyDelete