Monday, March 21, 2016

A belated Earth Hour 2016


I was so busy with the Vernal Equinox and looking forward to Marche du Nain Rouge and Nowruz (Persian New Year) and the blog's birthday that I completely missed Earth Hour on Saturday.  To make up for it, I'm sharing a hopeful vision--The Future Starts Today: Earth Hour 2016.

Our actions today will decide ?what tomorrow will look like for generations to come. Join us at http://earthhour.org/climateaction to #ChangeClimateChange and create a better future for us and the planet.
I wish, I really do.  That's why I'm a Crazy Eddie.

Now, Earth Hour 2016 At A Glance.

On Saturday 19 March 2016, as WWF’s Earth Hour rolled across the world from Samoa to Santiago, millions came together to shine a light on the climate action our planet needs. Watch how the movement united individuals, communities, organizations and landmarks in an unprecedented 178 countries and territories to change climate change.
That looked like fun.  I'm glad I remembered, if a bit late.  Here's to celebrating it on time next year.

Stay tuned for the statistics entry for the fifth year of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment