Sunday, January 1, 2017

YouTube Rewind for New Year's Day 2017


Happy New Year!  For the past four years, I've rewound the  year on YouTube.  This year, I'm doing it both to start the new year off right with a happier sendoff to the old year and a medley of good tunes to dance in the new year.  Here's YouTube Rewind: The Ultimate 2016 Challenge.

YouTube Rewind 2016. Celebrating the videos, people, music and moves that made 2016.
I promised "a New Year's Day post that contains more joy and hope both about last year and for the new year" and I think that delivered.

For those who didn't understand the video or recognize the people, it helps to watch the behind the scenes video.  Trust me.

Behind the scenes of YouTube Rewind 2016, the epic year-end celebration of the videos, people, music and moves that made 2016 on YouTube.
The New Year's celebration continues, as the Rose Parade will be held tomorrow, not today.  Never on a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment