Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hickenlooper to run for U.S. Senate from Colorado


In the middle of Washington Governor Jay Inslee drops out of presidential contest to run for re-election, I told my readers "John Hickenlooper...announced that he was running for U.S. Senate.  That's the other breaking story that I plan on writing about today."  When Hickenlooper dropped out last week, I wrote "If Hickenlooper runs for Senate, I'm sure Bee will be pleased, along with many other Democrats, including me."  Well, all of us got our wish today.  Watch Hickenlooper running for U.S. Senate from Newsy.

The former Colorado governor announced Thursday he's running for one of the Centennial State's U.S. Senate seats.
Good luck, Governor.  May you not disappoint all the people, like me, who have been rooting for you to run for Senate.

Stay tuned for the update to On The Issues shows most of the Democratic candidates have moved left during the campaign, too I've been promising all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment