Sunday, August 4, 2013

Discovery News reviews Chasing Ice

While I'm on the hot topic of climate change, I'm sharing Discovery News' Film Review of Chasing Ice with my readers.  I've written about Chasing Ice before, but I'm nearly always happy to revisit a topic and get another perspective on it.

In our debut episode of the DNews Screening Room, Trace gives us his review of the acclaimed documentary "Chasing Ice."

For a month of free Netflix instant streaming, go to: netflix.com/dnews
I found that worthwhile.  Now I'm looking forward to the review of Gasland, another film I'm thinking of showing to my students.  They've already seen the scene of the the exploding tap water in the CNN video I embedded in Fracking town hall in west Michigan.  Let's see if the rest of the film is worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment