Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Hanukkah from Michigan!


Since I love holidays, I would be remiss if I didn't mention Hanukkah here at Crazy Eddie's Motie News.  It turns out that I've only done so once before, so I have been remiss.  To make up for forgetting last year, here are two videos from Michigan about the holiday.

First, WXYZ with Menorah lighting celebration at Campus Martius.


The next evening, my wife and I saw a procession of cars with menorahs on their roofs driving down Woodward in Royal Oak.  I'd never seen anything like it before.  It would have made good television as well.

The equivalent in Grand Rapids was less showy, which is probably why WOOD-TV also included footage from the menorah lighting in Washington, D.C., in 2014 First Night of Chanukah in Grand Rapids.


Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment