Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Worksheet help for my students


This week and next, I'm showing "An Inconvenient Truth" to my students again, so I'm linking to A review of entries about 'An Inconvenient Truth', which lists all of my blog entries that contain answers to the worksheet for the film and links to them.


My students are also asking for help finding answers to the worksheet for "The End of Suburbia".  To help them, I'm linking to both Student worksheets for the second and third year of Crazy Eddie's Motie News and Guide to entries that contain answers to 'The End of Suburbia', both of which lead to posts with most of the answers.  My advice to my students is to follow all the links and be sure to read the comments, where I post updates.  Just to make sure my Geology students don't feel left out, I'm also linking to 'End of Suburbia' for Geology, even if I'm not showing it to them this semester.

Good luck to my students and happy surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment