Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I kick off spooky season with Broken Peach

I told my readers "Stay tuned as I go all Halloween from now to the end of the month" at the end Vox explains how 4 companies control the beef industry for a late National Food Day, so I'm following through by kicking off spooky season on my blog with Broken Peach singing Tainted Love (Halloween Special). The band worked in "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics as a bridge to make it a medley.

"Tainted Love" is a song composed by Ed Cobb, formerly of American group The Four Preps, which was originally recorded by Gloria Jones in 1964. It attained worldwide fame after being covered and reworked by British synthpop duo Soft Cell in 1981 and has since been covered by numerous groups and artists.
The inmates are running the asylum!

Next, a TV Peachformance of last year's Halloween special, Remains Of The Day.

Song written by @DannyElfmanVEVO for Tim Burton's Corpse Bride film!
Since I usually cap off my major holiday posts with a drink, I'm capping off this entry with Dranks: Corpse Bride.


Drink responsibly and stay tuned for more Halloween posts through the end of the month. Trick or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment