Friday, December 16, 2011

A video gift from a student

I know I've already posted two videos about the human population reaching seven billion, but a student used the following one during student presentations yesterday and it was too good not to share. Honestly, it hits the highlights of an entire week of my lectures in human population in just under three minutes. It's so good, I'll be using it to conclude my population lectures from now on.



National Geographic on YouTube: Editor's update: in 2050, 70% of the population will be living in "urban areas," not "megacities" as stated in an earlier version of this video. In addition, the total number of countries in the world is now 195, with recognition of the independence of the Republic of South Sudan on July 9, 2011.
For more, surf over to Special Series: 7 Billion at National Geographic Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment