Friday, March 29, 2013

Eating bugs on the Beeb

I've been blogging about eating insects for a year and a half now, beginning with my personal experience, continuing with insects as the future of food, and then including a segment about edible insects among other food news. It looks like I hit upon a trendy topic ahead of the pack. Yesterday, this clip from the BBC appeared on my YouTube feed.

Worm Pizza, Thai Cricket Salad or Dry Roasted Bugs? - Horsemeat Banquet Preview - BBC Three

Worm Pizza, Thai Cricket Salad or Dry Roasted Bugs? Are these the foods of the future? Rick Edwards presents a provocative and entertaining one-off experiment in which a chef cooks up a horsemeat banquet designed to challenge the prejudices of a group of diners.
I'd be the guy eating the caterpillar pizza. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment