Saturday, May 11, 2013

Discovery News on the science of beards

I grew a beard after my surgery because I just didn't have the energy or inclination to shave for the first two weeks.  Once I felt up to shaving, my wife told me that she liked it and to keep it.  I have and I'm glad I did.  I like the way I look with it, too, and so do must other people.  In fact, I'm surprised about how comfortable I am with it. 

I'm even happier after watching Discovery News on YouTube explaining the science behind my decision to listen to my wife in Ladies Love Beards.

For optimal sexiness, scientists say keep that 5'oclock shadow going! Anthony talks to Cristen Conger, host of "Stuff Mom Never Told You" to find out why beards are back and driving women crazy!
Also read Study finds men most attractive with heavy-stubble on MedicalXpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment