Paul W. at You Might Notice a Trend has posted Update: GOP Debate Drinking Game for 2016 But For the September 2015 Foofaraw In Particular. That means it's time for me to update the drinks for the candidates I recommended in Drinks and drinking games for Donald Trump and the GOP debates, Proof of drinking game concept on Kasich, and Drinks for the candidates in tonight's debate, then compiled in GOP debate drinking game with drinks for each candidate at Daily Kos. Here's what I told Paul when he told me he was updating the drinking game in a comment.
Thanks for the head's up. I'm keeping the same drinks for the same candidates. About the only change I foresee is adding a drink recipe or two for Carly Fiorina, who has an outside chance of bumping Chris Christie or John Kasich out of tenth place. I'll just add them to your new rules.Over at his blog, I added that "I've already found a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing beer (an IPA) so that's taken care of." Paul approved of my suggestion. To understand why, watch this video nicknamed "Demon Sheep" from iCarly's 2010 run for U.S. Senate.
Skip to 2:20 for the demon sheep.
That's probably why there is another beer suggestion for iCarly on a similar theme.
Follow over the jump for two more drink ideas plus Paul's rules for the GOP's only woman running for President.
If one prefers a California wine, Hypeline is glad to oblige with their recommendation in Presidential candidates as alcoholic drinks.
My readers who prefer mixed drinks are out of luck. While there was a cocktail lounge in Las Vegas that had a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing on the menu, there seems to be no recipe for it. All that I can find is a list of ingredients--"this cocktail has bourbon, Averna, dark ale and fresh whip"--and a photo.
Enough drinks. The rules for the first debate featured the following for iCarly:
That was last month. Here's the most recent iteration.
- Seriously? I just can't even give you a snarky answer because you lost your only other campaign attempt. At least with Carson and Trump they're gonna qualify for the debate, but... Seriously, no, sorry Carly, this is it.
- If Fiorina tries to bring up her California Senatorial campaign - which failed, miserably - take a drink.
I may as well find drinks for people to imbibe during the "Happy Hour" debate, too, so more drink ideas for the remaining candidates will be forthcoming. Stay tuned.
- If Carly brings out a bouquet of flowers sent to her by Roger Ailes and puts it on the podium, take a drink.
- If Carly talks about the need for a strong business executive with a track record of success to serve as President, remove her from the stage and replace her with eBay's Margaret Whitman.
- If Carly talks about mutant wolf-sheep, drink whole bottle.