Thursday, August 20, 2015

What is deforestation? Student sustainability video festival 40


Yesterday, I gave my last lecture and my first two finals, which means it's time to resume where I left off at Bio Urns: student sustainability video festival 39 with new videos that my students included in their presentations this semester.  Today's installment consists of two videos both titled "What is deforestation?"

We are students from Malayan Colleges Laguna and this video is for our general biology (BIO011) course.
This is a quick answer to "what is deforestation?". Also, this video shows how the U.S. compares to the rest of the world in paper use. Out of the many global issues that exist today, deforestation is one issue we may be able to resolve through a few simple acts mentioned in the video. Created for a class at Brigham Young University.
Stay tuned for more installments in this series over the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment