Sunday, August 30, 2015

OMG, Spam Shoes!


As I wrote in Rainbow unicorn farts in your general direction, I'm in an "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood today, but it isn't a good mood, either.  It's because I've been running into too much spam lately, both here and at Michigan Liberal.  So for today's Entertainment Sunday entry, I'm posting a video that I should have used to punctuate Blast from the past: Sarah Palin's Naughty Monkey Shoes and Green shoes in more ways than one, Shoes by Liam Sullivan.



I feel better already.  Follow over the jump for more images of Spam shoes that I used to comment on some spam diaries about shoes over at Michigan Liberal.




I thank my readers for their indulgence.  The usual fare of awards shows, alignment charts, and zombies will return next week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the style of your shoes because it was simple but look elegant. Anyway, my sister really loves reading different blogs about shoes and fashion. I will share your article with her and I'm sure she will love your blog. Thanks!

    If you have time, you can also visit this website: http://www.boex.tv/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving your comment here. This entry is meant to be a spam trap.

      Delete