Happy Easter! It looks like I'm alternating between my two default holiday themes for Easter. When I first started observing the occasion in 2015, I posted Easter drinks from Tipsy Bartender. Last year, it was a drum corps "Superstar" for Easter, which was just a well, as Tipsy Bartender skipped posting Easter recipes last year and I had exhausted all of their inventory -- no resources left to conserve. This year, despite my promise to post more drum corps music for the holiday, I'm not feeling it. Maybe next year. Instead, I'm returning to Tipsy Bartender for inspiration, as the channel posted two Easter recipes the past two days. Add the recipe I used to illustrate this entry and the number of Easter-themed drinks from Tipsy Bartender has doubled since two years ago.
The first of the two recipes is for Boozy Easter Bunnies.
BOOZY BUNNIESThe second recipe is for Easter Egg Shots.
1 Part Irish Cream
1 Part Amaretto
1 Part Butterscotch Schnapps
Hollow Chocolate Bunnies
1. Gently cut the top off of hollow chocolate bunnies. Set aside.
2. In an ice filled glass combine irish cream, butterscotch schnapps, amaretto and milk. Shake well.
3. Strain mix into bunnies and add straws. Enjoy responsibly!
EASTER EGG SHOTSI think Skyy is interested in these recipes as much for the candy as he is for the booze, if not more so. I don't blame him, although that's not the case for his Halloween drink recipes; those aren't nearly as candy-centric as his Easter drink recipes are.
1 oz. (30ml) Irish Cream
1 oz. (30ml) White Chocolate Liqueur
1/2 oz. (15ml) Peppermint Schnapps
1. In an ice filled glass combine irish cream, white chocolate liqueur, peppermint schnapps and milk. Shake well.
2. Cut the top off of hollow easter eggs.
3. Place artificial hay in base of martini glass and place easter eggs in center.
4. Strain mix into egg and garnish with cinnamon. Enjoy responsibly!
Once again, Happy Easter and drink responsibly!