Thursday, December 12, 2019

Time names the public servants who testified at the impeachment hearings 2019's Guardians of the Year


I concluded Time names Greta Thunberg Person of the Year for 2019 with a program note.
Time bestowed three other titles, Athlete of the Year, Entertainer of the Year, and Guardians of the Year.  I plan on posting videos about all of them as the week progresses.  Stay tuned.
I continue with today's video, TIME Guardians Of The Year: The Public Servants.

Nonpartisan public servants who exposed the evidence that prompted the impeachment of a President are Time's Guardians of the Year.
I already gave my readers a funny look at the witnesses in Meyers and Colbert take closer looks at last week's impeachment hearings.  It is time I presented a more serious look at the people who provided the substance for the articles of impeachment.  Thanks to Time Magazine, I was able to.

Congratulations to the recipients of this honor and thank you for your service to our country.  May it not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment