Thursday, August 10, 2023

Animalogic's 'Lions: Pride or Die' for World Lion Day

Happy World Lion Day! I'm celebrating by sharing Animalogic's Lions: Pride or Die.

Lions are called the king of the jungle, even though they don’t live in the jungle.
Once again, this video includes a lot of interesting information interspersed with jokes that are too cute by half, in this case, references to The Lion King. That puts in the same league as the videos I shared about bald eagles and wombats Still, as soon as I started watching it, I knew I would use it for today.

Follow over the jump for videos about two more days being celebrated today.

Lions sleeping for up to 20 hours per day makes them seem lazy. They're not. They work hard for their meals; they just don't work very much. That reminds me that today is National Lazy Day | August 10.

On August 10th, National Lazy Day gives us permission to relax and kick back. So, we’re going to be a bit lazy here.

#NationalLazyDay
As you can see, there is not much information regarding this annually celebrated holiday as we do not feel like doing any research. Actually, we do not feel like doing anything at all. Consequently, we are in our hammocks with a couple of good books and glasses of lemonade and iced tea. Yes, it is a Lazy Day. We choose to be lazy rather than tell much more about this day.
That would be a good cue for me to quit blogging and relax, but I have one more day to celebrate today from National Day Calendar, National S’mores Day | August 10.

Spinning tales around the campfire late into the evening with family and friends just go better when S'mores are involved!

The only question ever needs to be answered is, how many different ways can you make a s’more?
I'm not indulging because of my diabetes, but I'm not stopping my readers from enjoying this treat. Besides, it's Lazy Day, and doing that would be too much work.

Stay tuned as I return to Emmy coverage for National Presidential Joke Day tomorrow. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment