Friday, May 26, 2017

Another 'Pirates of the Caribbean' alignment chart plus Hans Zimmer and Tina Guo in concert


Full-size

In a footnote to 'Outlander' alignment chart, I observed that "'Pirates of the Caribbean' alignment chart has been in the top ten all week with 226 page views and counting."  It hit a maximum of 230 page views later that day.  That was more than a week ago, and the post is still in the weekly top ten, earning page views every day.  I credit today's opening of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" for this surge of interest in the post.  Since my readers want to see a "Pirates of the Caribbean" alignment chart, I'm giving them another one, which is now my second favorite.*

Of course, no alignment chart post of mine would be complete without a fan cover or live performance of the series or movie theme song, so here is Hans Zimmer - Pirates - Live at Coachella 2017 Sunday, April 16th featuring Tina Guo on the electric cello.


I plan to post another video starring Guo next week for the opening of the "Wonder Woman" movie, as she is the soloist responsible for the unique sound of "I Thought She Was With You" AKA the Wonder Woman movie theme.  Stay tuned.

*Reader interest convinced me to post this instead of something about Detroit's continuing loss of population or the Atlantic hurricane season.  I'm still in an "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment