Friday, May 19, 2017

'Outlander' alignment chart

While looking for the image to illustrate 'Game of Thrones' vs. 'Outlander' at the Saturn Awards, I stumbled across the following alignment chart for the series.  Since my readers like them and I haven't posted a new set of ones since Alignment charts for the 50th anniversary of 'Star Trek', I'm sharing it with my readers.*


Full-size

Of course, no alignment chart post of mine would be complete without a fan cover or live performance of the series or movie theme song, so here is The Skye Boat Song - Outlander Soundtrack Cover - Piano & Violin by Mathilde Quignon and Valentin Prud'homme.

Piano and violin cover of "The Skye Boat Song" from the tv series "Outlander".
I'll have something a little more serious for tomorrow, followed by another alignment chart for another series nominated at the Saturn Awards on Sunday.  Maybe by Monday I'll finally get out of my "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood.

*'Pirates of the Caribbean' alignment chart has been in the top ten all week with 226 page views and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment