Karoline Leavitt is leaving her role as White House Press Secretary and spokesperson for Donald Trump at the end of this week. So we didn't want to let the moment pass without marking it. We used for our parody the emotional and uplifting ABBA ballad farewell song "Thank You For The Music" - originally released in 1978 and penned by the inimitable Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.I'd say good riddance except that I'm sure her replacement will be worse. They almost always are in Donald "Pervert Hoover" Trump's White House.
I appreciated the parodies when paired up with the original, so here's ABBA - Thank You For The Music (Official Lyric Video).
That was pretty and, honestly, if I've heard it before, it's been decades.
As for the post itself, short? Yes. Evergreen? Maybe. Educational? Well, I learned something about ABBA.
Time to get final exams graded. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment