Friday, October 25, 2024

Drink to 2000 Empire Statesmen playing 'The Phantom of the Opera' for a drum corps Halloween 2024

I promised yesterday that I would return to spooky season with today's entry and I'm doing so with one of my trademark drum corps holiday posts complete with a drink. Watch 2000 Empire Statesmen - Finals from my friend Kevin Gamin.

The Empire Statesmen performing "Phantom of the Opera" at the 2000 Drum Corps Associates world championships at NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse, New York on Sunday, September 3, 2000.
Kevin shared this to the rec.arts.marching.drumcorps.new group I run on Facebook, prompting me to respond "Subscribed to your YouTube channel and have this penciled in as the Halloween drum corps post to my blog." As my readers can see, I've followed through.

I've posted entries inviting my readers to Drink to Santa Clara Vanguard playing 'The Phantom of the Opera' for a drum corps Halloween twice and each time I included a drink recipe from the Phantom of the Opera YouTube account. It's time to embed the third and, I think, final recipe, Cocktails of the Opera: Crème de la Crème.


To update the closing of last year's spooky season entries, drink responsibly and stay tuned for more Halloween posts through the end of the month plus a bonus Day of the Dead entry. Trick or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment