Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Drink to 1988 Santa Clara Vanguard playing 'The Phantom of the Opera' for a drum corps Halloween 2021

I decribed what I planned to do today in a footnote to last year's Drink to Santa Clara Vanguard playing 'The Phantom of the Opera' for a drum corps Halloween.
I can use the concept for this entry next year, as Santa Clara Vanguard played "The Phantom of the Opera" in 1988 as well and The Phantom of the Opera has at least two more drink recipes. Works for me, as I'm an environmentalist who likes to recycle.
And that's exactly what I'm doing for the second spooky season post. Watch New Zealand Girl Reacts to 1988 SANTA CLARA VANGUARD | PHANTOM OF THE OPERA by Courtney Coulston.*


While I like the opening of 1989's show better, I think this is a more artistic show.

Now for the drink. Here's Cocktails of the Opera: Sweet Intoxication from The Phantom of the Opera on YouTube.

Learn how to make the perfect #PhantomHalloween drink with our spooky #SweetIntoxication cocktail!
Drink responsibly and stay tuned for more Halloween posts through the end of the month. Trick or treat!

*Courtney also has a reaction video to The Academy's "Drum Corpse Bride" show. If it's still up next year and none of the 2021 or 2022 shows inspire me, I might use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment