Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Celebrate the 4th of July with marching music, drinks, and fireworks

Happy 4th of July! For today's celebration of the second of three patriotic holidays in July I observe on this blog, I'm continuing what I did last year with March Or Die TV's DCI-1992 Star of Indiana-American Variations reaction.

In honor of 4th of July I thought this would be a great show to share with all of you. This show is a tribute to America and what 4th of July is all about. This one of my favorite shows and I am glad I get to share this with all of you.

Thank you for watching. I truly appreciate it. Happy 4th of July!!!
I shared a clip of this show in the very first drum corps 4th of July nine years ago. It's about time I shared the entire performance.

It wouldn't be one of my holiday posts without a drink recipe, so I'm sharing 4th of July Bomb Pop Margarita from Tipsy Bartender.


All of us should stay tipsy while drinking responsibly, while Skyy should stay appropriately silly for the holiday.

I close today's post the way I did last year's Patriotic songs by the 1st Marine Division Band and fireworks for 4th of July with 4th of July Fireworks Magic Kingdom - Disney's Celebrate America - A 4th of July Concert in the Sky from WDW News Today.


That concludes today's celebration. Stay tuned for the final patriotic holiday I celebrate this month, Bastille Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment