Friday, December 22, 2023

DCI's '5 summertime hits sure to put you in the holiday mood' for a merry drum corps Christmas

I'm continuing the holiday posts I promised yesterday with Drum Corps International's 5 summertime hits sure to put you in the holiday mood.

The sounds of the Christmas season have long been heard as part of drum corps' competitive productions, despite being performed in the months of June, July and August.
So continues my tradition of drum corps Christmas posts that I began with Christmas music from the Cadets and Crazy Eddie's Motie News eleven years ago and revived for The Cadets '12.25' for a drum corps Christmas and A merry drum corps Christmas from March or Die and DCI. DCI included some of the same corps and shows in this video, making it a greatest holiday hits collection. That written, there is still a lot of material to share for future celebrations. As I wrote most recently yesterday, "I'm an environmentalist, so I don't just recycle, I conserve my resources."

I plan on continuing my holiday posts by observing Festivus tomorrow. In the meantime, stay tuned for a bonus entertainment post later today. It's awards season, too, and I have to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment