Thursday, December 22, 2022

A merry drum corps Christmas from March or Die and DCI

I promised to "See you tomorrow with more holiday content," so I'm sharing DCI Christmas-Amazing Drum Corps Christmas moments from March or Die TV.

Thank you all for a fantastic year. I can not wait until next year. Here is a collection of Drum corps Christmas songs from across the years. There are many amazing moments. I hope you enjoy and thank you!
I expressed my gratitude on a comment.
And an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the rest of your viewers, too. Thank you for this early Christmas present. I've already saved this in my blogging notes as "A merry drum corps Christmas from March or Die." I plan on sharing the link to the blog entry in the Facebook group when I post it next week.
And I will, too.

Drum Corps International (DCI) uploaded the entire Phantom Regiment at the Winter Palace with Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite yesterday, so in case March or Die TV's upload goes away for any reason, I'm embedding it, too.*

"Songs From the Winter Palace – Phantom Regiment brings highlights from Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "Nutcracker Suite" to the field of Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wisconsin during the 1987 DCI World Championship Finals.
The complete version is even more festive than the clip March or Die selected, so I'm glad DCI uploaded it to celebrate the holiday.

Stay tuned as I celebrate Festivus tomorrow — feats of strength, airing of grievances, and maybe a Festivus pole!

*This is a real possibility. In addition to unofficial uploads like this being taken down, accounts could disappear. This already happened to March or Die's previous account. So, as I've written before about drum corps in general and unofficial uploads in particular, enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment