Monday, September 21, 2026

I am meme years old today

Which meme? This one: 67 Meme EXPLAINED by The Infographics Show.

If you’ve heard kids screaming “Six Seven!” in class, online, or even in your nightmares… you're not alone. What started as a random rap lyric morphed into a cursed Gen Alpha meme and has now taken over as a catch-all catch phrase. But what does it mean? In today's strange new video, we unravel the bizarre rise of the 6-7 meme, who is Maverick Trevillian? And why 6-7 has taken over Gen Alpha. Prepare for basketball lore, meme chaos, analog horror, and the terrifying realization that you might just be too old for this.
I don't need this meme to feel old; I am old. I'm planning on retiring at the end of this year. Just the same, I'm looking forward to my younger and goofier students doing this meme to me today for my birthday. It will be less work than liking all the happy birthday wishes on Facebook!

I could write more, but this is the most I've ever written about my birthday on this blog. Musical question for today was shorter. See you tomorrow after I enjoy my meme birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment