Thursday, December 27, 2012

NASA gets last word on fake apocalypse

I thought I was done with the fake Mayan doomsday with Apocalypse Not.  Then I found another slant on the topic with It's the drum corps apocalypse!  Tonight, I realized that I had missed a video about the topic that I included in Overnight News Digest: Science Saturday (Two Higgs Bosons? edition) on Daily Kos.  Since I recycle and reuse everything I can, I present it here.

NASA Television on YouTube: ScienceCasts: Why the World Didn't End Yesterday


The Mayan calendar explained! The world is safe from rogue planets, solar flares and other imagined calamities!
Watch this NOW to learn why NASA Science says you'll be here Dec. 22 to view it again!
May the third time be a charm so I don't have to blog about this particular version of the end of the world again, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment