Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Recycled orchestra: student sustainability video festival 27


I just gave my final lecture of the semester and I'll be giving my first final exam tomorrow morning, so it's time that I resume where I left off in Mole people and meth chemicals: Student sustainability video festival 26 with videos from student presentations.

For tonight's installment, I present Landfill Harmonic - the "Recycled Orchestra".

An inspiring story about a group of young adults who transformed trash into a full orchestra's worth of musical instruments.
Stay tuned for a more substantial entry later tonight, but most of the rest of the entries between now and next Tuesday will be light on text and analysis.

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! Thanks for finding that; it is very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I claim no credit for finding this. The entire "student sustainability video festival" series is dedicated to showcasing the videos my students find.

      And, yes, it is inspirational.

      Delete