Monday, December 12, 2022

Twenty-one years of gingerbread houses from Haunted Mansion Holiday for Gingerbread House Day 2022

Happy Gingerbread House Day! I celebrated the day three years ago in Walt Disney World's gingerbread houses for National Gingerbread House Day. This year, I'm traveling from Florida to California with Fastpass Facts' The Evolution of Haunted Mansion Gingerbread Houses.

Because you asked for it, today we'll be revisiting the Evolution of the Haunted Mansion Holiday's Gingerbread Houses, adding the ones that we were missing since 2019!
Welcome to the "scary Christmas house," the perfect place to celebrate Creepmas (hat/tip to Infidel753 for introducing me to the concept).


I will return with more holiday posts after I fulfill my promise to blog about Time Magazine's Entertainer of the Year. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to everyone coming here from Infidel753's Link round-up for 18 December 2022! Thank you for stopping by and thanks to Infidel753 for linking to this entry! He enjoyed Walt Disney World's gingerbread houses for National Gingerbread House Day three years ago and I'm glad he liked this post, too. Finally, welcome and thanks to all my French, Swedish, and Canadian readers!

    ReplyDelete