Friday, February 10, 2017

Trump Adminstration delays placing Rusty-Patched Bumblebee on Endangered Species List


Last month, I reported on the bees added to the endangered species list.  That was both bad news and good, as at least the bee species were getting the attention they needed to be saved.  Yesterday, one of those species got bad news, as Newsy reported in White House delays adding bee to endangered list.

The rusty patched bumblebee was supposed to be listed as endangered Friday, but the Trump administration delayed the listing until March.
While I didn't expect this particular piece of news, it's exactly the kind of news about the environment that I anticipated from this administration and why I opposed its election.  It's also one of the many reasons why I will continue to resist it.

No comments:

Post a Comment