Saturday, July 25, 2020

Company Man explains Zoom's success

I quipped "I guess no one needs a business suit when they work from home and conduct business over Zoom" twice, first in Company Man explains the rise and fall of Chuck E. Cheese's, a tale of the Retail Apocalypse and pandemic and again in Brooks Brothers files for bankruptcy while Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A Bank considering it, tales of the Retail Apocalypse and pandemic. Ever since I wrote that, I've been waiting for an opportunity to feature Company Man's Zoom - Why They're Successful in an entry. Today is that opportunity. Watch as Company Man explains how Zoom became the service many of us are using to conduct business during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Zoom Video Communications has not only found its way into one of the most competitive industries out there, they've become a leader of it. This video talks about how they did it while attempting to explain why they're successful.
I've been using Zoom as a director of the Coffee Party for years, so I became an early adopter. Because of that, I say two things to my readers. First, welcome to the club. Second, we are living in science fiction times, and not just because of the pandemic.

Stay tuned for the Sunday entertainment feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment