Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Courtney Coulston reacts to Phantom Regiment's Spartacus for a drum corps Ides of March

Beware the Ides of March! For this year's celebration, I'm recycling the concept behind A Drum Corps Ides of March for an election year as I foretold in 'Pines of Rome' for a drum corps Ides of March when I wrote "If [Courtney Coulston's DCI videos] are still up next year, I know which video I want to use in 2022." They're still up, so watch New Zealand Girl Reacts to 2008 PHANTOM REGIMENT - SPARTACUS!!!

Welcome back to another Drum Corps video!!! This one was such an interesting one for me. Stay tuned to hear all my thoughts!!
When Phantom Regiment first performed a Spartacus show in 1981 and again in 1982, a lot of people, including me, thought this show was ahead of its time. I had no idea it was 27 years ahead of its time until this show won in 2008.

I conclude with this meme from the show.


Remember, we are all Spartacus!

No comments:

Post a Comment