Tuesday, June 3, 2014

the Hipcrime Vocab: Why Slowing Population Growth is a Problem





Last month, escapefromwisconsin wrote about a Krugman blog post.  Here's the comment I left at his blog:

I just read the blog entry of  Krugman's [you] quoted and was thinking of writing a very similar post with comments from his readers responding to him, much as I did with Blast from the past: Pathology on the Right, a commentary on Krugman's "Two speeches and an editorial" and A Day in Exquisite Insults of Objectivists . Now that you've done it for me, I don't have to. Now I can just direct my readers to you.


Here's the link to his entry:


the Hipcrime Vocab: Why Slowing Population Growth is a Problem: Why is slowing population growth, which we so desperately need, a problem? It's entirely due to the way in which we've set up our e...


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment