Monday, January 24, 2022

'Grizzy & the Lemmings' explain social distancing and masking for a late Norther

Yesterday was the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Winter Solstice, so it was Norther, a fake holiday created by John Michael Greer the Archdruid and kept alive by me. Greer decreed the lemming the animal mascot for the holiday, which I've run with. I'm going to continue that today with some bonus pandemic content from "Grizzy & the Lemmings," Even Grizzy & the Lemmings social distance and apply protective measures.

Grizzy & the Lemmings are also applying social distancing and protective measures against COVID-19!
Ha, ha! That's one way to make protective measures funny. Also, I think I've found a source of videos for Norther from now on. Since there are currently 172 other videos on this channel, I will never run out as long as the channel is up.

For some adult content, I'm embedding Johnny English Strikes Again Exclusive Movie Clip - Olive Slip (2018) for the source of the London Lemming.


That drink sounds even more stupid and bad-tasting than in the Tipsy Bartender video that Skyy took down. Too bad we didn't see Rowan Atkinson's character actually drink it. That would have been either hilarious or disappointing.

So much for the return to reality I promised yesterday. At least it was short. Oh, and a belated happy Norther! May I not be late next year, when it falls on January 8, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment