Wednesday, November 8, 2023

CityNerd asks 'Urbanism: Insidious Globalist Conspiracy or Self-Evident Common Sense?' for World Urbanism Day

I outlined my choices for today in the conclusion to 'Last Week Tonight' examines abortion rights for Election Day.
Stay tuned to see what I blog about tomorrow, whether it's election results, Trump Senior testifying at his organization's fraud trial, or a new holiday, World Urbanism Day. Right now, I have the last one penciled in. See if I keep it.
I decided to do the first and last. I could have written about the middle topic yesterday but didn't feel like it. I still don't. I begin with the topic I penciled in for today by sharing CityNerd asking Urbanism: Insidious Globalist Conspiracy or Self-Evident Common Sense?

Ask 100 people what "urbanism" is and you'll get 100 different answers. Well, since you watch this channel, you might as well know what I think it means.
I've been watching CityNerd ever since the YouTube algorithm recommended the video I featured in CityNerd lists 'Ten Lovely Cities You Can Migrate To and (Maybe) Survive Climate Havoc'. I already agreed with most of his takes on transportation and housing topics already, so I guess the algorithm knew what it was doing. I've been looking for opportunities to embed one of his videos and today was just that opportunity. So is the next driving update for Pearl. That should be next month. In the meantime, happy World Urbanism Day and stay tuned for last night's election results.

No comments:

Post a Comment