Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A macro about cultural decay

Remember, one of the subjects of this blog is cultural collapse.



Hat/tip to peristaltor on LiveJournal.

I'd write the macro as "If you don't know who this is, but know who this is, you're part of the problem," but what do I know about writing? I just am a former journalist and English teacher (yes, really).  Besides, I shouldn't look a gift macro horse in the mouth.

Speaking of Jersey Shore being part of the problem, Bill Maher Uses The Situation To Destroy The GOP’s Job Creators Meme.

2 comments:

  1. Narb has no idea who the cosmic geek from Jersey is, but he thinks that Jersey girl Snooki looks hot in that photo! Narb wants to send her a Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Snort*

    Thanks for teaching me something I didn't know about Carl Sagan--that he shares graduating from a New Jersey high school with Snooki Polizzi. Also, that's a nice Valentine's card. I'll be sure to use it in a follow-up.

    ReplyDelete