Monday, April 7, 2014

'Game of Thrones' attack ads from Mother Jones


Almost simultaneously with my posting the link to Game of Thrones D&D character alignment charts, a friend of mine posted the link to "Game of Thrones" Attack Ads from Mother Jones.  I promised her that I'd convert it into my next "Game of Thrones" entry.  I'm keeping that promise.

First, Daenerys Targaryen: Wrong For Dragons, Wrong For The Realm.

This ad paid for by the Committee to Protect Dragons.
Next, Joffrey Baratheon: Where Is The Birth Certificate?

What is King Joffrey hiding?
Finally, Robb Stark: The Biggest Celebrity in The North.

This ad paid for by Crossbows GPS.
With this entry, I've gone full circle back to my first "Game of Thrones" entry, Game of Thrones: 2012 Campaign Edition.  That's OK; I like closing circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment