Monday, October 20, 2014

Discovery News on high-fructose corn syrup


I told my readers to "Stay tuned for the Sunday entertainment entry" at the end of Siding Spring and other Mars news, but that's not going to happen, at least not tonight.  Instead, I'm going to cop out and follow up to Corn questions from 'Food, Inc.' worksheet, which is at least about a movie I show my students, with this video from Discovery News: Is High Fructose Corn Syrup Really That Bad For You?

Everyone knows that high fructose corn syrup is bad for you, but how bad is it? And why is it bad for you? Trace is here to talk about artificial sweeteners.
I might have a proper entertainment entry tomorrow night.  If so, it's about equally likely that I'll tackle Gamergate, post about college bands doing zombie marching band shows, or serve up a bunch of entertainment leftovers from the past month's Overnight News Digests.  That would be after an Ebola update, if I'm up for it.  Stay tuned.  Even I don't know what I'm doing next!

No comments:

Post a Comment