Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's 'Frozen' out there


I spent all day dealing with a frozen water line in my new house.  Then, one of the most popular posts from the back catalog today was It's freezing, so here's a song from 'Frozen'.  Not only am I freezing, half the country seems to be as well.  If that's what's happening and people want to read about it, then who am I to stand in their way?

It's so cold here in Detroit, that WXYZ reports Dangerously cold temperatures force schools to close tomorrow.


It's not only too cold for kids, it's too cold for animals.  WXYZ again with Cold weather pet care.

We're joined by the Michigan Humane Society to talk about cold weather pet care.

If it feels too cold outside for you today, it's also too cold for your pet.
My dogs have reached the stage of walking outside, doing their business, and immediately coming inside.  That's wise of them.

I may be cold, but I'm also in an "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood, so here's a relevant video from Tipsy Bartender: The Elsa Cocktail (from Frozen) - Tipsy Bartender

Watch Nikki make this drink, The Elsa Cocktail - based on the movie Frozen!!
Stay warm, everyone, even if you're making the "Frozen" drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment