Friday, July 3, 2015

Bald Eagle facts for 4th of July weekend from DNews


I'm still in an "I can't be all DOOM all the time" mood, so I'm going with it to present something informative--Discovery News' 9 Facts You Didn’t Know About Bald Eagles.

The bald eagle is the United States’ national bird, so here are some facts you might not know about them!
There are two more videos about the holiday in 4th of July science from Space.com and Discovery News, including the one about fireworks that DNews recommends at the end of this video.

I'll be back with at least two more entries about the holiday.  Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy 4th of July to all of my readers coming here from the Join the Coffee Party Movement Facebook page! While you are here, check out the rest of my 4th of July posts. If nothing else, you can listen to patriotic music while drinking red, white, and blue cocktails.

      Delete
  2. Julie Wilde needs to shut up on her "B. Frank" crack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first reaction was "that sounds really dirty." Then I remembered where she said it in the video. Yes, it's irreverent, but Ben Franklin could be, too.

      Delete